What Is Clairsentience?
Being clairsentient means you receive psychic information through sensing or feeling subtle energy.
Do you have this psychic sense?
In other words being clairsentient allows you to clearly sense energy from beyond the physical.
You can tune into the energy of places or situations and people, through feeling and often in the form of a gut feeling.
Clairsentience is a psychic sense, so it's not that you're feeling energy in the same way as when you physically touch something. Rather, clairsentient ability is more subtle where through your heart and energy body tune into the energy around you, so that it can be perceived, felt, and understood.
How do you know if you're clairsentient?
As is the case with all psychic abilities, anyone can learn to develop clairsentience.
Honestly, many people are receiving psychic information through clairsentience and they simply have no idea they're tuning into a psychic ability.
Clairsentience is often confused with intuition, or labeled as just a ‘hunch', an ‘inkling' or a ‘gut feeling'. But with awareness, practice, and focus your gut feelings can become a reliable psychic ability… Clairsentience!
Are you Clairsentient? Here's 23 Signs You Are!
How many of these signs of clairsentience do you have?
- You’re a highly sensitive individual, especially when it comes to the energy of your surroundings.
- You tend to get overwhelmed in large crowds or places where violet acts have occurred.
- When you walk into a room you can quickly tell if people are relaxed and enjoying themselves, or if there’s tension hanging in the air.
- You’ve been known to describe places or buildings as feeling “heavy” or “light”.
- You have strong initial impressions about people that almost always prove to be spot on.
- You’re able to easy relate to where others are and understand their perspective and where they’re coming from.
- You experience spiritual chills or get goosebumps as a sort of validation of truth.
- You can feel when there are angels, ghost or other spirits present in a location or around you.
- When speaking, you tend to use the language “I feel that” rather than “I see” or “I know”.
- You can easily read people, and perhaps even feel their pain or feelings of elation within your own body and energy.
- You feel somewhat nauseous around violence, or when there are dark or negative entities present.
- The presence of angels feels light, uplifting and joyful to you.
- You’ve noticed temperature changes, or breezes in a room without any physical explanation for “why”.
- You have a keen sense of smell and taste that works to tune into subtle energies, as well as physical items.
- You can sense when two people have been arguing, are angry with each other or when there’s something between them.
- You sometimes feel tingling sensations on the top of your head.
- You’ve felt there was someone in the room with you, at times when you’ve been completely alone.
- You've thought of someone in your life and gotten the sense you could feel what they were feeling.
- You’ve experienced the sensation of being patted on the shoulder, your hair brushed, or your hand held with out anyone being there.
- You feel tingly sensations at times that have a way of bringing you to a full alertness, for no apparent reason.
- Your mood seems to fluctuate depending on who you’ve talked to, or who you’re surrounded by.
- Out of no where you’ve experienced your vibration lifting, and strong energy sensations in your body.
- You can feel in your gut when someone is telling the truth or lying.
Wait… Are Your Gut Feelings Really Clairsentience?
Yep! Gut feelings are a common way in which clairsentience manifests.
Are you supposed to be going somewhere and you get a ‘gut feeling' of excitement? Or do you get a sinking feeling of dread and anxiety?
If you feel dread about your upcoming event, there is likely a reason why, and you may be best to skip the outing or event. If you feel joy, bliss and excitement… You're receiving validation that you're on the right track.
You don't have to act on the gut feeling you receive, but after a few experiences of ignoring it, and then looking back and seeing your gut feeling was warning you about something or someone, you'll likely start to listen and act upon the clairsentient information you receive (I know I do).
More than just internally sensing energy, you may have physical symptoms which suddenly manifest out of no where to further validate what you're sensing, such as a dull ache in your stomach (gut feeling), chills on one side of your body, the hair on the back of your next standing up, or an overall feeling of heaviness, or lightness depending on the vibration of the event, or entity you're tuning into.
FREE Book Reveals How to Unlock The Healing Power Of Angels Now!
Click The Button Below & Get Energy Healing With Your Angels FREE!Click Here
Being Clairsentient is truly a gift!
Through clairsentience, sensing energy manifests in a number of additional ways.
You may receive an inner feeling that something you have scheduled is just not going to happen, and although in that moment you have no way to verify it, you know it to be true.
Clairsentience also allows you to communicate with Spirit, animals, angels, ascended masters, your higher self, and even with the souls or higher spirits of other people.
It allows you to sense auras, and feel the presence of your angels, guides, and ascended masters, or you can even feel your direct presence with the Divine and All That Is.
When I first felt the energy of Jesus as a fully awakened clairsentient… I was completely overwhelmed with the unconditional love and presence of this amazing spiritual being, that I was brought to tears. Beautiful, inspiring, healing tears.
Clairvoyance (clear seeing) is often more glamorized, well-known, and celebrated than clairsentience… But, being able to feel the energy of Christ, or Mother Mary, or even your Guardian Angel when you're in their presence, is a completely magical, validating, and inspiring event.
Clairsentience is within the same spectrum of abilities as being empathic, which is the ability to feel the emotions and feelings of others.
Clairsentience uses your body, and your inner feelings to bring you information and knowing. To develop this ability, increasing your overall awareness is key. You need to learn to listen to your body, and to your heart, while quieting the constant chatter of the mind.
People who think they have no psychic ability, are often simply stuck in their heads, and are solely focused on interacting with their ego mind.
This is really quite common today.
Learning to quiet your mind, and increasing your awareness to become familiar with your natural responses and feelings, will help you to recognize and develop your ability to understand the world around you (including the realms of spirit) through your psychic feeling sense.
Observation and awareness is the natural place to begin. Then with practice, hindsight, and keeping a journal, you can learn to decipher and interpret your subtle senses and feelings.
I would love to be able to give you a guidebook of what each and every feeling means and how to tell them apart, but the simple truth is my feeling sense is different from yours.
Pay attention to the gut feelings you receive, ask your angels for help, and you will be able to learn to sense, and interpret your clairsentience.
For more assistance developing your psychic senses…
I also recommend listening to Archangel Raziels Journey Through The Elements to Awaken your Psychic Senses to further develop your clairsentient ability so that you can understand your gut feelings… and more!
The Intuitive Angel Card Readings Course is a powerful way to open your senses and connect with your angels as well.
With love and gratitude… Can you feel it?
Get A FREE Angel Message Now And Tap Into The Healing Power Of Angels!
Click The Button Below For Free Instant Access!Click Here