Have you ever felt like something just isn’t quite right with your mind and body? I’m not talking about something altogether noticeable like a headache or an upset stomach, but rather a much more subtle feeling that you’re just not quite running at 100%?
This feeling is actually quite normal, and yet, for the most part, it’s ignored. This is a mistake.
If this sounds familiar to the way you’re feeling, don’t just ignore it. Instead, keep reading!… I’m going to share some information on chakras with you that might just help put you on a path to more vibrant and even healthier life.
Although I’ve been relatively healthy for most of my life, I was pretty stressed out in college, and this led to me getting sick a lot. And then, even when I kicked the cold or whatever I was dealing with, I never felt that my mind and body were working at their peak levels. I always felt that there was more to come.
It wasn’t until I started learning about chakras that I realized just how right I was – there was indeed a higher level that I could align with as my base energetic level. All it took was for me clear and balance my chakras, and through this strengthen my energetic ecosystem.
Now, I know what you are thinking. Chakras? Energetic ecosystem? What?! There is actually quite a lot of technical and complicated information on these topics, so allow me to explain it in a quick and easy way.
Around every living being is an ecosystem of energy which is balanced and organized through the 7 Chakras.
These 7 Chakras, or energy vortexes, are key to stabilizing your own energetic ecosystem. Problems start to occur if any of these 7 Chakras are weak, blocked, or out of balance in some way. It works the same as chain being only as strong as its weakest link, if one of your Chakras are out of balance; it will impact your entire energetic ecosystem.
So essentially, one weakened chakra means a weakened ecosystem which then means that you cannot function at your top levels.
But Lets's Take a Step Back…
What Are Chakras?
Your chakras energy centers located throughout your body. They’re sphere or funnel-shaped energy centers
There are seven major chakras within your physical body, located in a line from the base of your spine up to the crown of your head. Each energy center is connected to and influences different aspects of yourself – including your physical emotional, and spiritual self.
You also have chakras outside of your physical body… And you can learn more about the 12 Chakra System here.
Chakras are in a constant state of flux, opening and closing through the course of a day. If you have a difficult conversation at work, your throat chakra might close if you don’t speak up, or find yourself criticizing yourself and having a down day so your solar plexus might close. You can even take a step back and understand how chakras open and close throughout the course of your life. During periods of heart-break, perhaps your heart chakra was closed, or during a natural disaster when your home was threatened your root chakra was closed.
It’s your connection to the Universe and your connection to the Divine that charges your chakras. Just like your house is connected to the grid that powers your neighborhood. Sometimes physical illness or stress or other emotional problems block your chakras. This is a normal part of the human experience. But when these blockages become chronic, universal energy can’t flow to your and through you, leading to greater and greater problems – including lifetime conditioned responses that are difficult to change.
Determining which chakras are balanced or imbalanced can feel tricky, if not downright impossible. Most people seek healers, like Reiki practitioners, to ‘diagnose’ the state of the seven major chakras. If this is you, this comes from your need for certainty and your fear of uncertainty. You want to know what, when, why, and how to fix it!
A very understandable need.
I want to encourage you to do your own diagnosing and to assure you that it’s something everyone can do for themselves. The key is to dig deep and look inward regularly and with full awareness.
Here's how you can determine if your chakras are balanced!
Are Your Chakras In Balance? Check For Yourself!
- Lie in any comfortable position. Spend 5-10 minutes getting still. Slow your breath, let your thoughts drift away without following them, and turn your awareness to the physical sensations in your body.
- Ask your angels and spirit guides to be with you and provide guidance during this practice. Let them know that you are open to discovering whatever is most needed for you to know at this time.
- Beginning with your root chakra, allow both palms to hover over the area for 1-2 minutes.
- Keep your awareness on the sensations that you feel in your hands and in the area of your root chakra. Sensations might include buzzing, humming, heat, cold, tingling, pulsing, or you might feel nothing at all. You might pay attention to intensity, frequency/pace, and duration. The important step here is not to judge or analyze yourself or the sensations. Neither beat yourself up for feeling nothing, nor praise yourself for feeling something. You are the observer witness to this process.
- After 1-2 minutes, move to your second chakra. It’s not necessary to linger over each chakra, and probably better if you don’t. Get a feel for the sensations and then move on.
- At your second chakra again relax and observe the sensations, taking special note, are these sensations different or the same at the root chakra?
- Continue on until you have observed all seven major chakras.
- Now is the time for analysis. Was one chakra different in some way from the rest. Where half the same and the other half different? Categorize them as best you can without much strain, and feel free to place your hands back over a particular chakra if you need help remembering.
- Now use your intuition to assess the sensations. Clear your mind – its important to ask your intuition and angels to provide information at this point, and not the ego mind. Ask yourself, ‘Which sensations were positive and clear? Which sensations were negative and murky?’ Remain still and centered and wait for the answer to arrive.
- Once your angels have guided you to understand which sensations indicate an open and free flowing chakra and which indicate a closed or blocked chakra, you can make a plan for how best to continue your healing work. Feel free to take a look at my guides for healing each of the chakras for ideas about where to begin.
But how can you fix out of balance chakras?
There are many techniques you can use to bring balance to one chakra at a time.
You can also ask your angels for help, and work with Angel Energy Healing to restore and balance your entire chakra system.
Learn more about Cleansing and Balancing Your Chakras here!
I've also created an incredibly powerful Chakra Balancing Meditation called:
Chakra Balancing & Restoring Your Energy Body
It's channeled with Archangel Metatron and will guide you to connect with, heal and balance your chakras, and your entire energy body.
Chakra Balancing of course is not one size fits all and there are many options available to you.
Overview of the 7 Chakras
Here is a brief overview of the 7 chakras and how you might determine if you are weak in any of them. Of course, the simple and easy way to know the state of your 7 chakras for sure is to take the free test.
- The Root Chakra: this chakra is located at the base of your spine and is the foundation for your 7 chakra system. This chakra focuses on security, grounding, your money situation, and general sense of well-being. If you have any problems in these areas, perhaps financial burdens or a relationship in your life that isn’t as healthy as it should be, then this could mean you have a weakened root chakra.
- The Sacral Chakra: located in your lower abdomen, this chakra is all about emotions, sexuality and creativity. A sign of weakness in this chakra could manifest itself as emotional overreactions, lack of creativity, emotional attachment or even depression. A weakness in the sacral chakra could also manifest itself as codependency, low self-esteem, or low libido.
- The Solar Plexus Chakra: this chakra largely influences your personal power, self-esteem and ability to channel positive energy. It is located above the navel. Do you feel unworthy in certain aspects of your life? Perhaps you don’t feel confident in your own abilities? If this is the case then solar plexus chakra may be blocked or weakened.
- The Heart Chakra: this chakra focuses on your feelings of love, your relationships and your own feeling of self-acceptance. Located at the center of the chest, a weakness in this chakra will result in poor relationships with the people in your lives. Whether it be your lover, mother, or boss at work, this chakra needs to be strong in order for you to get the most out of the relationships in your life.
- The Throat Chakra: this chakra is located – yes, you guessed it – at your throat and focuses around how you express yourself and how well you’re able to listen to others. If you feel like you have nothing to offer and that your voice isn’t worth being heard then you very well may have a blockage in your communication center, which is your throat chakra.
- The Third Eye Chakra: centered on your forehead, this chakra could also be called your intuitive chakra as it acts as your inner compass. A weak third eye chakra could lead to a feeling of being lost or helpless when the time comes to make decisions in your life. This will result in indecisiveness, commitment issues and, as a result, missed opportunities. Headaches can also be a sign of a weakened third eye chakra.
- The Crown Chakra: the seventh chakra is located at the top of your head and concerns your divine consciousness. This chakra is effected rather badly if you have no sense of spiritual guidance in your life and weaknesses have been known to manifest themselves in the form of headaches and migraines. The crown chakra is your connection to the Divine and all of life… If you’re feeling disconnected, or out of sorts, you may have a blockage in this chakra center.
So You Have a Chakra Blockage… Now What?
If you feel that you may be weak in one of your 7 chakras, check out the Chakra7 System. It successfully shows you how you can tap into each of your chakras and boost them so that you can get that upliftment of positive energy whenever you need it.
Chakra healing has been around for centuries but only now is there a system that so comprehensibly delivers an easy to follow method of returning all your chakras to their optimum level. This will result in a far stronger and healthier energetic ecosystem for your body which will then enhance your quality of life in all areas.